THREE CRAVE-WORTHY SMOOTHIE PACK RECIPES FOR THE NEW YEAR

Fruit for smoothy pack recipes!! #newyearneyou #mealprep #heathy

The new year brings with it an opportunity for change. I feel especially energized for 2018; I can’t wait to get to work on my goals for Blissmakes!  However, I also have some health goals I want to achieve, such as eating more nutrient-dense foods. I’ll admit that staying on track with eating lots of greens and fruit on a daily basis is tough. I often times end up splurging on expensive smoothies during my work week to try and stay healthy, but this year one of my goals is to make more smoothies at home. So I came up with three “crave-worthy” recipes and prepped them in smoothie packs for the week.



Each bag has ingredients that will nurture your body for a busy day! Spinach, carrots and a variety of antioxidant- dense fruit are all invited to the smoothie pack party. I also added some unique ingredients that bring these packs to the next level, like matcha and raw cacao!

THESE SMOOTHIES ARE:

  • Totally “crave-worthy”.
  • Easy to prep and make.
  • Going to help you save your money.
  • Full of nutrition and antioxidants.
  • Going to include unique fun ingredients like Matcha powder and raw Cacao powder.
  • Going to leave you feeling satisfied and energized.
  • Easily customizable with seasonal produce.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ames Franco was airbrushed out of Vanity Fair’s Hollywood cover after sexual misconduct allegations

Harden Scores 48, Lillard 35 as Rockets Beat Blazers in Shootout