Why women's number one Simona Halep has no clothing sponsor

Simona Halep enters the Australian Open final as one of the most marketable players on the planet.
She is the world No.1, is about to play her third grand slam final and has won 16 WTA tournaments
On top of the world: Simona Halep entered the Australian Open as the top-ranked woman in the world - but without a sponsor. 
But the Romanian does not have a clothing sponsor.
During the grand slam she been donning a simple, unmarked red dress created by a seamstress in China, based off an image Halep found online. 
"I sent a picture [to a seamstress] … in China actually, one of my managers helped me," Halep said at the start of the Australian Open. "In 24 hours I had the outfit, and [it was] word-perfect.
"I chose the model, but it's plain. Come on, there's nothing special there. But it looks good, I like it.
"Everything is on [the] internet now," Halep laughed. "I was a little bit stressed."

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ames Franco was airbrushed out of Vanity Fair’s Hollywood cover after sexual misconduct allegations

Harden Scores 48, Lillard 35 as Rockets Beat Blazers in Shootout