Three hands, three legs? Fans spot Vanity Fair photoshoot fail

Reese Witherspoon and Oprah Winfrey

For decades, Vanity Fair has brought together an impressive collection of film’s brightest stars for its annual Hollywood issue. This year, Twitter users are noting that the magazine appears to have thrown in a couple of extra arms and legs.
“Well … I guess everybody knows now … I have 3 legs,” tweeted Reese Witherspoon. “I hope you can still accept me for who I am.”
The Hollywood issue cover. 
Witherspoon’s additional limb is not the only curious feature of the cover, shot by Annie Leibovitz. In another image, Oprah Winfrey appears to be posing with two arms by her side, while a third is gripping Witherspoon round the waist. “I accept your 3d leg. As I know you accept my 3d hand,” Winfrey tweeted at Witherspoon.


Postingan populer dari blog ini

ames Franco was airbrushed out of Vanity Fair’s Hollywood cover after sexual misconduct allegations

Harden Scores 48, Lillard 35 as Rockets Beat Blazers in Shootout